Classified Ads may be placed for free by League of Nebraska Municipalities Members. All others will be charged 55 cents per word. Ads will remain on the website for 30 days unless otherwise requested. If you have any questions or would like to place an ad, contact Lynn Marienau.
The Village of Culbertson is selling equipment by sealed bids only. Equipment includes:
1992 Johnston Street Sweeper Vanguard V3000 SP 9014 Miles 2578 Hours. Runs well, has a CAT engine, elevator needs work.
1973 GMC 6000 Farm Truck. 396 Big Block Engine, 16’ Steel box and hoist. Runs, needs brake work.
Bids will be accepted through April 3, 2020 and will be awarded on April 7, 2020. Please mail bids to Village of Culbertson, PO Box 426, Culbertson NE, 69024. For questions, please call Steve Kerchal at 308-340-3641.
Posted February 6, 2020
The City of Wayne, Nebraska, will receive sealed bids until 11:00 a.m., CDT, on the 21st day of February, 2020, at the office of the City Clerk, 306 Pearl Street, Wayne, Nebraska 68787, for the sale of new/used control panels and parts. At that time all bids will be opened and read aloud in the Council Chambers at the Wayne City Hall.
A description of the new/used control panels and parts can be obtained from the City Clerk's office between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. The City of Wayne has and reserves the right to reject any and all bids.
Any questions concerning this request for bids should be directed to Doug Echtenkamp, Water/Wastewater Foreman, at 402-375-5250 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dated at Wayne, Nebraska, this January 2, 2020.
THE CITY OF WAYNE, NEBRASKA
By: Betty A. McGuire, City Clerk
Posted January 2, 2020
40’x60’ Synthetic Ice Rink, Skates & Accessories
40’x60’ Synthetic Ice Rink, Skates & Accessories: $5,000
This rink set up is owned by the Cheyenne (WY) Downtown Development Authority (DDA) and has been used for the past 3 years. The DDA is letting it go.
This is a one-stop, “take all” package. It contains everything needed except lubricant treatment and “skate shed”. (We used a loaned shed.) Buyer is responsible for loading and transport.
More info: Vicki Dugger, Cheyenne DDA, email@example.com; 307-433-9730 x4
• Synthetic ice tiles to make a 40’x60’ rink
• 32 White plastic fence sections approx. 5’ long – not in great shape
• 4 Wooden benches (approx 12’ long)
• Skates -70 pair: kids – adults
• Skate Sharpener
• 4 Shelf units for skates
• 34 Rubber mats (for walkway & under benches)
• Lighting, garland, Christmas decorations
• Other misc.
Posted Sept. 4, 2019
2003 Ford E450 Cutaway Van Super
City of Syracuse owns a 2003 Ford E450 Cutaway Van Super, VIN 1FDXE45F63HB37286, having a total fair market value of more than $5,000.00; and will be sold by sealed bid.
All sealed bids must be received at the office of the City Clerk of the City of Syracuse at or before 4:00 p.m. on February 11th , 2020 at which time and place the sale shall take place and the sealed bids opened.
3. The City of Syracuse reserves the right to reject all bids.
4. If no sealed bids are received prior to the time and date stated above for the item of personal property, the City Clerk, upon prior confirmation from the Mayor of the City of Syracuse, shall be allowed to accept offers at any time and place for the sale of the above-identified item of personal property.
5. Terms of payment shall be cash or guaranteed funds.
6. Notice of the sale of the above-described personal property shall be posted in three prominent places within the city for not less than seven days prior to the sale of the property and shall be published once in a legal newspaper published in or of general circulation in the City of Syracuse, Nebraska at least seven days prior to the sale of the property.
Generac: Back-up Generator
277/480 Y, 60 Hertz, 3-phase
Rated 150 KW
Production Date: 12/07/07
Problem with Turbo
Call for more information: David Houghtelling 308 340 3213.